Information on the processing of personal data
Fulfilling the obligation resulting from art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”, we inform:
1. The administrator of your personal data is Scoopper Europe Sp. z o. o., ul. Nowolipki 13 00-150 Warsaw, NIP 527-297-42-91, REGON 520211680, KRS 0000925307.
In the matter of the processing of personal data, the Administrator can be contacted:
a) by letter to the above-mentioned address of the company’s registered office;
b) via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
a) performance of the contract and / or taking actions necessary for its conclusion, pursuant to 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR;
b) resulting from the legally justified interest of the Administrator, which are:
– direct marketing of the Administrator’s own products;
– contact regarding the provision of services / purchase of goods;
– performance of the contract (applies to the processing of personal data of persons other than the person indicated in the contract to represent the party);
– possible determination, pursuit of claims or defense against claims, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR;
c) fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR;
3. The recipients of your personal data may be entities providing services to the Administrator
on the basis of relevant contracts for entrusting the processing of personal data and the authorities to which this data will be made available on the basis of applicable law.
4. Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary for the purposes set out in point 2.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary. Failure to provide personal data prevents the conclusion of a contract between the parties and / or contact.
6. You have the right to access your data, the right to rectify data, the right to limit data processing, the right to delete data. You do not have the right to transfer your personal data and the right to object to the processing of personal data (except for the processing of personal data for the purpose indicated in point 2 (b) of this clause).
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
8. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries or to international organizations.
9. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling.